Thursday, September 8, 2016

Influenster Revive Voxbox Review!

I was so excited to get my first full size Voxbox from Influenster. I was chosen for the Revive Voxbox! Here is a picture of everything that was in that box! Can we say awesome :)
First inside my voxbox was 3 protein powders from The Vitamin Shoppe and a Protein bottle to mix up your shakes etc in. The protein powders were Vitamin Shoppe Fit and Full Shake Cookies and Cream,Whey Tech Pro 24 Strawberries and Cream,and PLNT by Plant Protein Vanilla flavored. I loved the cookies and cream as well as the strawberries and cream. I made a shake with the cookies and cream with just water added and it tasted pure delicious! Not chalky at all. The strawberries and cream was the best out of all the three. I made a frozen smoothie by adding frozen strawberries and frozen blueberries with it in my ninja! I did not care for the PLNT protein powder. It just left a awful taste in my mouth. Here are some pictures of my protein powder drinks.
The next item that was in my Voxbox was Snackwells Biscuit Thins I got the Vanilla Latte Flavor to try out! They were so delicious. If you love Coffee then you will absolutely love these! I have already purchased another flavor which was the Caramel Macchiato. I loved it just as much. They are a good source of daily protein and fiber. I had mine with a cold glass of Iced Lemon Tea for breakfast! Perfect way to start the day!
Let's now talk about the amazing shampoo and rinse that was in that voxbox. If you know the brand SheaMoisture then you absolutely need to try this shampoo and rinse. Included was sample packs of SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Shampoo. This shampoo softened my hair,and gave it a perfect shine! My hair was also full of body after using this stuff. Let me tell you this stuff Rocks! I found my new shampoo and rinse and I will be picking some of this up this weekend. This shampoo and rinse is certified Organic. Here are pictures of my hair after using it
Last things in my Voxbox was Coffee! Oh Yes one of my favorite subjects..I seriously must have my cup of Joe each morning otherwise I can not function! I received three different bags of a single compostable pod in each bag. Yes I said Compostable! How awesome is that. You know longer have to waste and throw them in the trash to be dumped in the landfill..These pods can be used on your land for compost.The bags are like a filter of coffee and they work in all K-cup machines. I have a Hamilton Beach Single Cup coffee maker and it made coffee just fine from these pods.Included in my box was Hills Bros,Chock Full o'Nuts,and Kauai Coffee. They all tasted great but my favorite was the Kauai! It had the perfect taste in my opinion. I made each of my coffees iced. It is pretty much the only way I drink my coffee now. I add caramel flavoring and a little bit of organic stevia! I am going to try and make a coffee smoothie when I purchase more of these! I hope to find them in the stores this weekend when I go shopping. Here are some pictures I took of the coffee!
This was one awesome voxbox and I can not wait to get my next one! Thank you Influenster for including me. If your not a member of Influenster you should come join today! A great site where you can post questions,leave reviews on products you have tried,attend Twitter Parties and be chosen to review and give your opinions on brands from the Voxboxes! All these products were given free for testing purposes only..Opinions above are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Influenster Revive Voxbox Review!

I was so excited to get my first full size Voxbox from Influenster. I was chosen for the Revive Voxbox! Here is a picture of everything that...