Friday, July 1, 2016

Ozeri Double Wall Insulated Beverage Glasses Product Review!

I am absolutely in love with these Ozeri Double Wall Insulated Beverage Glasses! The design is super cool.They are perfect for so many drinks. I love that you do not have to add ice to your drink if it comes cold from the refrigerator. They do not sweat at all.No Condensation whatsoever. They are very well insulated. You can add Coffee,Tea,Milk,Smoothies,Koolaid,Sodas,Mixed Drinks and many more liquids. Perfect for either hot or cold! The glasses are made of great quality. They are very nice and not cheap made.They would be perfect for taking camping,using at BBQ's or any outdoor events. They are dishwasher safe which is a big plus. Easy to wash and keep clean. This product deserves a very high rating and is a must have for the summertime and all year around! I am very pleased and happy with my purchase and would buy again! I received this product at a discounted rate and in exchange I am giving my honest unbiased review..Opinions are 100% my own!
You can purchase this item on Amazon here https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005TA1IUW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Influenster Revive Voxbox Review!

I was so excited to get my first full size Voxbox from Influenster. I was chosen for the Revive Voxbox! Here is a picture of everything that...