Sunday, July 24, 2016

Silk Nutchello Crowdtap Mission Review

I have always been a big fan of Silk products! I was very excited to get chosen for this mission to try out one of the new Nutchello milks. I chose Silk Nutchello Rich Dark Chocolate + Walnuts. I love Dark Chocolate and Walnuts so I figured this one would taste very good. I was absolutely correct. The Rich Dark Chocolate Taste reminded me of drinking brownie batter. It was that rich but tasted oh so good. I recommend getting it very cold before drinking it because it just tastes better. I can't wait to try the other two flavors and maybe add some donuts,brownies or cheesecake on the side. If you have not tried this milk yet you should really try it. The Dark Chocolate with Walnuts is only 90 calories,absolutely no cholesterol or saturated fat,free of dairy, soy, lactose, gluten, casein and carrageenan,No artificial colors, flavors ,only 14 grams of sugar per serving,and NON GMO. I love products without all that extra added junk. I know I can always count on Silk. They have some amazing products and I can't wait to see what flavors they come out with next. Here are some pictures from my mission!
If you not a member of Crowdtap what are you waiting on...Come join today....Get a chance to qualify for mission to test out new products,participate in Twitter Parties,Earn Gift cards and much more. It does not cost anything to join..Sign up today Free by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Influenster Revive Voxbox Review!

I was so excited to get my first full size Voxbox from Influenster. I was chosen for the Revive Voxbox! Here is a picture of everything that...