Tuesday, June 14, 2016

The Best Digital Kitchen Scale! Product Review

The absolute perfect digital kitchen scale to have in your home. It is so very easy to use and most of all it is slim and lightweight! The perfect scale for measuring fruits,veggies,meats.liquids and so much more. It is very easy to read as you can tell from the pictures I shared. The buttons are very easy to push,and the scale comes on immediately. Nothing hard about it at all.We measured stuff in a white bowl like pictured so you can see how easy it is. No mess and the easiest cleanup you will find from a digital scale. If you are dieting I highly recommend getting this scale so you can measure your portions. It measures mine very accurate. I prefer using this scale over measuring cups. It is so much easier and less clean up. My most favorite thing about this scale is it features Microban antimicrobialit which protects from stains and growth of bacteria. I give this a product a big thumbs up 10+ Rating. Grab one today,it is worth every dollar spent. I guarantee you will love it! I received this product at a discounted rate and in return I am giving my honest review..Opinions are 100% my own! You can purchase the scale here at Amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/Ozeri-Digital-Microban-Antimicrobial-Protection/dp/B01E9MDRRM/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment

Influenster Revive Voxbox Review!

I was so excited to get my first full size Voxbox from Influenster. I was chosen for the Revive Voxbox! Here is a picture of everything that...