Friday, May 27, 2016

12" Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri Product Review

I was so excited to be able to try out this 12" Green Earth Frying Pan By Ozeri. We needed a new pan because our other ones were getting pretty worn out. I love the fact that it was non stick and was absolutely free of PTFE, PFOA and APEO. The day the pan arrived in my mailbox was so exciting. I opened the box and got the pan out. We had been planning on cooking omelettes and Burgers in the pan over the weekend. We coated the bottom of the pan with Coconut Oil because we use that type of oil for health reasons. One of the best oils to use in pans. We cooked both Omelettes and Burgers and nothing,I mean nothing stuck to that pan. It is absolutely the best pan we have ever owned. We love it. It is also very easy to clean and store away in the cover it came with. The pan did not get any scratches on it from cooking. I highly recommend giving this pan a try and remember to always use some oil in the pan like stated in the directions to avoid having any issues. We are very happy and would purchase another one. It is well worth the bucks! I received this product for a discount and in return I am giving my honest review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Influenster Revive Voxbox Review!

I was so excited to get my first full size Voxbox from Influenster. I was chosen for the Revive Voxbox! Here is a picture of everything that...