Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Crowdtap Aveeno Ultra-Calming Makeup Wipes and Nourshing Night Cream Product Review

Crowdtap Aveeno Ultra-Calming Makeup Wipes and Nourshing Night Cream Product Review! 100% my opinions


I absolutely loved the Aveeno Ultra-Calming Makeup Removing Wipes. They were easy to use,and very gentle on my skin. They smell so good. My skin felt so soft and refreshed after using them. It completely removed all the dirt and makeup off my face without leaving any type of irritation or redness. I love them,and will be purchasing more in the future!


I absolutely love this AVEENO Ultra-Calming Nourishing Night Cream below. It leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. It is very easy to apply and blends in very smoothly. My skin looks amazing after it is applied and does not leave any type of redness or irritation. I feel like my skin is refreshed like a breeze of wind blowing on it. It is scent free,and non greasy. I highly recommend this product if you suffer from sensitive skin. It is worth every penny spent!
My skin now feels so beautiful thanks to Aveeno Ultra-Calming Nourishing Night Cream and Wipes!
If your not a member come check CROWDTAP out! You can apply to qualify for amazing products,learn about new ones coming out,and communicate with others! Lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Influenster Revive Voxbox Review!

I was so excited to get my first full size Voxbox from Influenster. I was chosen for the Revive Voxbox! Here is a picture of everything that...