Monday, May 16, 2016

Snuggle Cherry Blossom Charm Scent Booster Product Review

I am member of the Snuggle Bear Den, and received this product to try for free. I have always been a big fan of Snuggle Products. I love trying anything new that comes out. I was very excited to try these Snuggle Cherry Blossom Charm Scent Boosters. I love cherry so I knew these would smell absolutely awesome. Guess what? I was right. They make my clothes feel so soft and smell very good all week long. The scent lasts and does not wear off. It is a long lasting scent like it states on the packaging. I normally toss in one for a small load and two for a large load. Easy to use..Toss in and your done. No measuring at all. This is the best scent I have tried yet. I have purchased more already and will continue to do so. On a scale from 1 to 10 I say 10 which is the best. A product I highly recommend everyone to try.
Not a member come join us today Snuggle Bear Den Community

No comments:

Post a Comment

Influenster Revive Voxbox Review!

I was so excited to get my first full size Voxbox from Influenster. I was chosen for the Revive Voxbox! Here is a picture of everything that...