Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Crowdtap Mission O.B Tampons!

Recently I got to do a mission at Crowdtap for O.B. Tampons. I am a current user of this product and love them. They are small and easy to carry around with you anywhere you go! I love the little cases you can place them in to keep them secret :) Highly recommend O.B Tampons if you looking for a new feminine product to try it! If you not a member of Crowdtap come check it out by clicking the link above. You can earn gift cards just by participating. They draw at the end/first of every month. You can qualify for missions to test products just like this one,and it's lots of fun..Don't wait come join today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Influenster Revive Voxbox Review!

I was so excited to get my first full size Voxbox from Influenster. I was chosen for the Revive Voxbox! Here is a picture of everything that...