Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Cesar's Home Delights Crowd Tap Mission!

I love Crowdtap. If you are not a member come join us Tappers today. Great way to qualify for missions,get products to test,make friends,and earn gift cards monthly! This mission Cesar's Home Delights for my chihuahua was one of my favorite missions to complete so far besides the Folgers one! My dog has been a big fan of Cesar's Home Delights for 1 month now.I was not sure how she would like the food,but she just tears into it.She likes each and every flavor. I have not found a flavor yet that she does not like. I was sent 3 Cesar Home Delights in this mission for her to try.I already knew she would love them.I find it very cute that she whines and gives me tons of sugars for a Cesar's Home Delights! She will stand on her back two feet,give me the stare down look,and once I put that down for her to eat,it's on lol. Thanks Crowdtap and Cesar Home Delights for making my dog happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Influenster Revive Voxbox Review!

I was so excited to get my first full size Voxbox from Influenster. I was chosen for the Revive Voxbox! Here is a picture of everything that...