Monday, November 2, 2015

Aveeno Ultra Calming Nourishing Night Cream ~Crowdtap Mission~

I got approved for this mission to try and test out Aveeno Ultra Calming Nourishing Night Cream from Crowdtap and Aveeno. I absolutely loved how this stuff made my skin feel. It left my skin feeling so soft and smooth. If you have sensitive skin this stuff is amazing and it really helps. I have red blemishes on both of my cheeks and they are slowing fading away after using this stuff! No more dry skin! It is very gentle on my skin and does not irritate it at all. I highly recommend this product! Come join Crowdtap so you can have a chance to try out mission and sample products. It is a lot of fun. I love being a Tapper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Influenster Revive Voxbox Review!

I was so excited to get my first full size Voxbox from Influenster. I was chosen for the Revive Voxbox! Here is a picture of everything that...