Sunday, November 29, 2015

My Aveeno Body Wash & Lotion Mission From Crowdtap!

I was picked to try out the Aveeno Coconut Nourishing Body Wash and Lotion from Crowdtap. I was sent samples and let me tell you they are awesome. I am a big fan of Aveeno to begin with so this is a new product I will be adding to my list for future purchases. I love the scent of these,and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and the best of all it moisturizes for 24 hours. It is a top rated product and I highly recommend if you have dry or itchy skin because it does work. If you love sampling products and doing stuff to win gift cards then come on over and join CROWDTAP
today. You will love it,it is my #1 site to go to each day. Here are some pictures below from my mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Influenster Revive Voxbox Review!

I was so excited to get my first full size Voxbox from Influenster. I was chosen for the Revive Voxbox! Here is a picture of everything that...