Monday, November 30, 2015

Cool Mint Listerine Crowdtap Mission!

I got chosen for another Mission from Crowdtap (My favorite site of all time). This mission included 1 Full Size Bottle of Listerine Cool Mint Flavor.I am a big fan of Listerine and it is the only mouthwash we usually purchase in our household. I love how they leave your mouth feeling all refreshed and you no longer can smell that bad breath. Listerine is great for fighting plaque and gum disease. You get a deeper clean with Listerine alone than brushing your teeth with a toothbrush. If your looking for a new mouthwash,give Listerine a try,it works great! I highly recommend it.Thank you Crowdtap and Listerine for sending me a full size bottle to try out! I love it.. If you have time and are not a member of Crowdtap come join us today. It is so much fun each month and you have a chance to test products and earn gift cards in the monthly drawings! Join Crowdtap HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Influenster Revive Voxbox Review!

I was so excited to get my first full size Voxbox from Influenster. I was chosen for the Revive Voxbox! Here is a picture of everything that...