Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Sweet'N Low Crowdtap Mission!

I applied for the Sweet N Low Crowdtap Mission and was approved! I absolutely love Crowdtap,I enjoy participating each and every month. The Sweet N Low mission was lots of fun and I enjoyed making the EggNog drink because EggNog is one of my favorite Holiday drinks of all time.The Coasters in the mission kit are cute,I will get good use out of them,as well as the Sweet N Low Packets that were included. Here are some pictures below I took for this mission. If you wan't to join a fun site to interact with others and get qualified for cool missions join CROWDTAP today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Influenster Revive Voxbox Review!

I was so excited to get my first full size Voxbox from Influenster. I was chosen for the Revive Voxbox! Here is a picture of everything that...