Saturday, November 28, 2015

Splenda No Calorie Sweetener,Granulated Crowdtap Mission!

I was chosen to do a mission from Crowdtap for Splenda No Calorie,Granulated. I really enjoyed this mission,it was a lot of fun. I got to test out several recipes adding the Splenda to them. I could not pick a favorite because I loved them all. I got to make a Baby Spinach Bacon Salad with Splenda,Peppermint Mocha,and a Apple Pie. You can see all the pictures below I took from this mission. I love experimenting with new recipes and Crowdtap & Splenda made this one so much fun. If you are not a member of CROWDTAP come join us today. You can win gift cards each month,get missions to sample products and much more. You will not be disappointed,in fact you will love it. Thank you Crowdtap for letting me join in on this awesome mission. It was one of my favorites so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Influenster Revive Voxbox Review!

I was so excited to get my first full size Voxbox from Influenster. I was chosen for the Revive Voxbox! Here is a picture of everything that...