Thursday, April 14, 2016

Crowdtap L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Shampoo,Conditioner and Serum Product Review

I was chosen for the Crowdtap mission L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Shampoo,Conditioner and Luxurious Oil Serum.I received full size bottles of each one. I was very excited to try all of these because my hair has needed some attention from being dry and so lifeless. The Products contain Coconut,Argan,Chamomile,Amla,Soja,and Sunflower. Let me begin by telling you that after using this product one day,and I mean just one day my hair is different. It is so soft,silky,it shines so beautiful and no longer feels weighed down. All women need to try this,and I guarantee you if you do not love it,I would be in complete shock. If you have tried any of these please leave a blog comment and explain your findings of these products. I would love to hear your opinions. If you have not tried it,head to the store and grab some today. I guarantee you it will not disappoint you! Here are some pictures from my mission so you can see my hair before and after!
My hair was so dry in the before pictures,and in those after ones it is shiny and so very soft..I absolutely love these products!
Me Holding the Full Size Products I received from Crowdtap!
My Crowdtap Full Size L'Oreal Paris Mission Kit

My overall opinion of this product totally Rocks! I would recommend it to all women to at least give it a try. Thank you Crowdtap and L'Oreal Paris for letting me try these products..New Customer gained for sure. If your not a member of Crowdtap come join us today.Click the Crowdtap word and it will take you to the site...We have so much fun: you can make new friends,get a chance to apply to test products,and join the Twitter Parties (Warn ya those are addicting). Thanks for reading my post and remember if you have tried this product leave your comments because I would love to read them. If you have not tried it come back one you have and let me know your thoughts! Thanks for reading and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Influenster Revive Voxbox Review!

I was so excited to get my first full size Voxbox from Influenster. I was chosen for the Revive Voxbox! Here is a picture of everything that...