Saturday, April 9, 2016

Nutro Wild Frontier Grain Free With Chicken BzzAgent Campaign Review!

We have one 2 year old small toy chihuahua Paisley Faye and we were excited to try the Nutro Wild Frontier Grain Free With Chicken. We loved that it did not contain grains,corn,wheat or rice and always has the finest natural ingredients. She absolutely loves it.I mixed it with her older food so we could make the permanent move to Nutro. She has always been a picky eater and it has been so hard to find something she really likes,but guess what we have found it with Nutro Grain Free Chicken.She loves Chicken and goes crazy for it. The food has a good smell and looks great. It is the perfect size small bites for her. If your looking for a healthier choice of dog food to feed your pets,you should try this! I want my dog to live a long healthy happy life,and getting quality dog food is important to me. I never worry about price,just look at all ingredients that goes into the foods. Nutro is one of the best,we love their treats,so we knew we would love the dog foods. Thanks for letting us try this because we are absolutely sold now! Nutro is now #1 is our household! We received a full size bag for this campaign from BzzAgent (come join so you can get items to try out too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Influenster Revive Voxbox Review!

I was so excited to get my first full size Voxbox from Influenster. I was chosen for the Revive Voxbox! Here is a picture of everything that...