Sunday, February 7, 2016

Reynolds Baking Sheets Crowdtap Mission!

I am a proud member of Crowdtap and I got the chance to test out some Reynolds Baking Sheets! I had never used these for baking cookies and I must say this is now a go-to product that I will use when making cookies. They keep cookies from sticking to your pan and mess free. No more cookies sticking to the pan and spending hours to scrub to get the mess off.Cookies slide off easy after they are done,and you just toss the paper in the trash. No big messes! I would highly recommend to anyone that loves to bake cookies quite often. I give this product a big thumbs up. Here are some of the pictures from my mission. I made 2 different batches of cookies. The first set was Double Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies..Recipe Below http://www.reynoldskitchens.com/easy-recipes/recipe-items/double-chocolate-chip-oatmeal-cookies/ They turned out so delicious.
The second batch I made I experimented with half of the cookies on the baking sheets,and half off to see the difference. These were Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Here http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies/48acadc3-f7e1-46b5-bb33-33bee95f6cf7
This was such a fun mission. I love to bake cookies and I am glad I got a new product to test out because it won me over! Thank you Crowdtap and Reynolds! If your not a member you are missing out on lots of fun. Come join us today! Click here to join CROWDTAP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Influenster Revive Voxbox Review!

I was so excited to get my first full size Voxbox from Influenster. I was chosen for the Revive Voxbox! Here is a picture of everything that...