Wednesday, February 24, 2016

ROC Multi Correxion 5 N 1 Chest,Neck & Face Cream SPF 30 Crowdtap Mission!

This has been a fun mission to test out a absolutely wonderful product! I been looking for a Chest,Neck and Face Cream with SPF built in to help with those wrinkles,dark spots and fine lines. I saw this mission on my dashboard to apply for at Crowdtap. I thought Hmmm I am going to try and get in on this one. I was Approved. Thank you Crowdtap You Rock! First let me start by saying this product Rocks! It absolutely smells wonderful almost like you are wearing perfume. It makes my skin so soft. I feel more confident wearing V neck blouses now thanks to this wonderful product. I am in my 40's and we all know those dreaded wrinkles,age spots and fine lines will appear sooner or later. I have several age spots,but thanks to this awesome product,I can get rid of those and feel beautiful again! If you get a chance to try this product out,it is absolutely worth it,every cent! Here are some pictures of my mission so you can see how more confident I feel about myself.Thank you Crowdtap and ROC for letting me a part of this product testing. I am now a big fan of this product! I give it a Big A+ Rating. To all my blogger friends and anyone that reads this if your not a member of Crowdtap Come join in on the fun today! I love being a Tapper..Hard work pays off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Influenster Revive Voxbox Review!

I was so excited to get my first full size Voxbox from Influenster. I was chosen for the Revive Voxbox! Here is a picture of everything that...