Monday, February 1, 2016

Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners Review ~Crowdtap Mission~

I was approved for the Crowdtap mission Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners. They sent me a box of 4 Reynolds Slow Cooker liners to try out. I can absolutely say I am in love with these liners and will be purchasing them from now on when I use my slow cooker. I made two different meals in my slow cooker and they were both so delicious. The first meal I made was Pot Stew. It had Stew meat,carrots,brussell sprouts and,red potatoes.Here is a picture of how it turned out
The next meal I made was Cranberry Raisin Oatmeal,and it is absolutely delicious. The best oatmeal I have ever made from scratch! I will be making this one again. Here is a picture of how it turned out!
If you have not tried these liners and love to cook in a slow cooker,go and pick some up. They are so worth it and you do not have to spend hours and hours to scrub your slow cooker. You just let the liner cool down,empty all the food out once it is cooked and toss the liner in the trash. Lastly if your not a member of CROWDTAP come on over and join in on all the fun and get a chance to test products in your home like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Influenster Revive Voxbox Review!

I was so excited to get my first full size Voxbox from Influenster. I was chosen for the Revive Voxbox! Here is a picture of everything that...